Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs month end close process. Ensures all monthly posting is completed according to the month end schedules.
• Reviews bank statements, researches discrepancies, and reconciles accounts with general ledger; communicates discrepancies or problems to CFO and work to resolve.
• Performs monthly reconciliations on all balance sheet accounts and any income statement account as determined by CFO.
• Maintains accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
• Accounts Payable
Reviews all invoices and check requests for appropriate documentation and approval.
Ensures invoices are coded to the appropriate general ledger and budget codes.
Enters invoices in QuickBooks ensures invoices are paid in a timely manner.
Reconciles vendor statements and researches and resolves any outstanding account balances.
Ensures disbursements comply with operating procedures and prepares weekly check runs.
Prepares 1099 and 1096 forms to IRS.
• Accounts Receivable
Ensures invoices are accurate as well as creates and sends monthly statements to students.
Assists in creating and follows procedures for processing cash receipts and creating cash journal entries in QuickBooks for tuition, donations, lease income, and other miscellaneous income on a daily basis.
Records revenue accurately and according to the revenue recognition policy. Works with Development department on monthly revenue reconciliation.
Collaborates with program management to maintain grant reconciliation.
• Transcribes payroll entries into accounting system from payroll system.
• Engages in critical and confidential aspects of accounting and payroll.
• Assists with the preparation of the annual budget.
• Assists with year-end audit.
• Documents procedures and policies.
• Works on special projects assigned by the CFO.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Psychology Faculty Member
We are currently looking for professors who are qualified to teach the following courses:
Psychology of Personality
History of Psychology
Ethics and Law in Psychology
Intro to Research Methods
Advanced Research Methods
Statistics for Social Sciences
Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy – Cognitive Behavioral
Aging, Grief and Long-term Care
Diagnosis in Clinical Psychology
Interviewing and Counseling Skills
Cognitive Affective Basis of Behavior
Family Violence, Partner Abuse, Child Abuse
Multiculturalism and Diversity in Counseling
Part Time, Contracted
Remote or on Campus in Encinitas, CA