Experiential Workshop: Psychological Safety
By Donation: $25
Wednesday, May 25th 12-1pm PT
About the Course
Psychological safety is necessary for high performing teams, as it helps build a culture of trust, collaboration, equity, and inclusivity. In this seminar, you’ll explore ways to feel safe to speak up, take inter-personal risks, and work with others creatively to set and accomplish goals. You’ll learn how to improve psychological safety and social cognition by creating optimal conditions for authenticity, creativity, and collaboration.
• Understand psychological safety and its connection to productivity and wellbeing.
• Explore detrimental effects of fear and anxiety on productivity and innovation.
• Learn how loneliness and isolation affect social cognition.
• Develop authenticity, creativity, and strong collaboration skills.
• Learn ways to measure psychological safety and gather feedback.
Milena Braticevic, PhD
Milena holds a PhD in Integral Health from the California Institute for Human Science. She teaches her programs Building Mental Resilience in Uncertain Times and Psychological Safety at the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies. Milena’s mental health literacy programs have helped individuals at various organizations and educational institutions build resilient minds and reduce the prevalence of common mental disorders and stigma. For more information visit www.nondualperspectives.com